Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Up Late And Thinking

Ok, so the title says it all. Haven't sat down all day long and I'm exhausted. It's been a really busy day with family stuff going on, but it was a great day. Spent a lot of time with my wife and we had a blast together. I did however manage to get quite a few tweets in today and put some great re-Tweets out there from Beautiful Oceans, SeaShepherds, LGBT Life, and TGWorldNews. If you have a few minutes, go check some of those out.

Among them were new 3D maps of our planet's coral reefs, a re-thinking of the "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" policy, and a plea from Australian children to their country's Prime Minister to help end whaling. Goods steps towards change in this angry and confused world. The first one was just something I thought was great for getting an in-depth look at the reefs of our planet and to get a better understanding of this massive ecosystem.

I'm looking to bring something big to the site in the next few days, I haven't deciced what just yet, but I want something big and creative. In any event, I'm off to bed. Good night boys and girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment