Friday, September 25, 2009

Relaxing

Taking a few days to myself to just unwind and let the stress flow out. Going to head to the gym quite a few times in the next couple of days. Finally starting to get my stomach and waist line down. Trying to get that hourglass shape. Between the kids, work, and life in general, I'm a bit in knots at the moment. This blog however is really helping me to focus and get things in perspective.

I've been doing my best to bury it the last few months, but I know who I am and what I want to be. It's just a matter of the if and how I have to deal with. Those I think though are the hardest things of all. I've been in the mood to write some poetry again and I even have a few ideas swirling around in my head. Later tonight I'll sit down and pen a few lines out and get them posted up on here. That should definitely help me relax. I haven't written poetry in some years, but I used to enjoy it a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment